GINGER&me – INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions is deemed invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, eligible individuals must:
1A. Like the GINGER&ME Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/gingerandmeskin). For the avoidance of doubt, the entrant must ‘Like’ and be following GINGER&ME on Facebook at the time of judging.
1B. Respond to the question by commenting and/or adding a photo to the comments beneath the corresponding post. Responses posted elsewhere, including the Page Wall or on other unrelated Page Posts or other Social Media Platforms (Instagram, Twitter), will be deemed invalid and not count toward an entry.
3. The Winner(s) of the Competition will win the following items:
Australian Competition: 8/3/2020 at 7am AEST
The winner will receive $500 RRP worth of GINGER&ME Products of their choosing
New Zealand Competition: 8/3/2020 at 7pm AEST
The winner will receive $500 RRP worth of GINGER&ME Products of their choosing
WHO CAN ENTER
4. Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand with a valid Facebook account. Employees (and their immediate families) of GINGER&ME and/or INSKIN COSMEDICS and/or PRO BEAUTY are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, who tampers with the entry process or who participates in competitions as a means of income or as part of any form of organised/strategic competition group. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are not accepted under enter terms. Repeat posting, commenting or uploading of photos will not increase any chance of winning or advantage.
7. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law or the INSKIN COSMEDICS Facebook House Rules available at https://www.inskincosmedics.com.au/article-detail/inskincosmedics-facebook-page-house-rules.
8. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms & Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
9. The Competition commences at 7AM AEST on Sunday 8th March 2020 and closes at 7AM AEST on Wednesday 11th March 2020 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be uploaded before 7AM on Wednesday 11th March 2020.
10. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) entry from Australia and one (1) from New Zealand will be selected as a winner(s) of the Competition. Depending on the number of prizes available as outlined in the table under Point 3, by a panel appointed by the Promoter at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The winners will be drawn by skill and chance will play no part.
11. The Winner(s) shall be determined and announced via the GINGER&ME Facebook Page on Wednesday 11th March 2020 at 7 PM AEST. The panel’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winner(s) will not receive any notification. The Winner(s) shall be notified via Facebook private message and/or post, followed by a confirmation email once contact is made.
12. The Winner(s) will receive the Prize as set out at Clause 3 dependent on day of entry.
13. Total prize retail value is in Australian Dollars (AUD), and New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and as set out at Clause 3.
14. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services, and cannot be redeemed for cash
15. If a Winner(s) is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner(s) prior to 30 March 2020 the Prize will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner(s) as necessary to distribute the Prize subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
16. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
17. The Winner(s) agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as re-posting any entered material, photo opportunities or interviews as might be required by the Promoter. The Winner(s) agree to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
18. As a condition of accepting the prize, the Winner(s) (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
19. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms & Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
23. The Promoter does not collect any personal information in this competition. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by O Cosmedics on Facebook and asked to contact us for the purposes of distributing your prize to you. By entering you are agreeing to the policies and rules of Facebook which are independent to and out of the control of the Promoter, and as such, the Promoter will not assume any liability or responsibility regarding the entrant and Facebook polices or procedures. The competition is entered into at the full disclosure and liability of the entrant.
24. The Promoter is INSKIN COSMEDICS, on behalf of O Cosmedics (ABN 22 086 765
040) located at Unit 1, 10 Hill Road, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127 Australia.
25. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the law of NSW, Australia.
26. This competition is in no way affiliated to or endorsed by Facebook.